Please refer to your signed copy of your Membership Agreement provided at enrollment for your specific program term, tuition rate, renewal date, and method of payment. The following are general policies:
We do not offer refunds on programs purchased. We do not offer pro-rations for tuition for classes missed. We do not offer refunds on tuition already paid. However you may freeze your membership for limited durations by filling out a Membership Vacation Leave prior to the absence. Please see below and read the “Membership Vacation Leave” for addition details and limitations. All payment for your program is due regardless of attendance.
Account Cancellations are done if they are for one of the following reasons:
- Relocation which takes you 25 miles or more away from the school. This requires 30 days advanced written notice and a written proof of the relocation, such as a lease, utility bill or drivers license.
- Health Concerns, this would be a written confirmation from a physician (Medical Doctor) that you are permanently disabled and unable to continue.
- If you are enrolled for One Year program you may cancel with 30 days written notice and by paying a 50% cancellation fee of the remaining balance on your account.
- If you are enrolled in our Monthly program you may cancel with a 30 days notice.
- If a uniform was received with the Membership, and the membership is cancelled prior to the term, the uniform must be paid for at full retail price.
- A student may be excused from being a student from White Tiger Martial Arts at any time at Master Yoo’s discretion. At this time the membership would be cancelled immediately.
Class Leave Credit: If your schedule requires that you take time off (up to 1 month) from your Tae Kwon Do class before the completion of your membership, you must notify White Tiger Martial Arts by submitting a Membership Vacation Leave in advance of the time you are to be away in order to receive credit for days missed. Payment of the absent month(s) will be made as usual. However, a credit for the time missed will be applied to the end of the program term. You may also take extra classes to make up if you would rather do that, a form is appreciated for notification purposes. Additionally for each 4 classes missed, you may exchange for 1 30-minute private lesson with a Black Belt Instructor.
Terms & Conditions for class credit
- A maximum of up to 1-month may be credited on a one year program.
- Payment of tuition is due while student is away to receive credit for missed time.
- Student may opt for taking extra classes rather than receiving credit.
- Student may trade 4 classes missed for 1 30-minute private lesson with a Black Belt Instructor.
Credit will only be applied if the Class Leave Notice form is provided before the leave.
You may download the Membership Vacation Leave Notice and return to office. It is on the Member Connect portion of the website.